Change


I have found comfort in knowing that my life will be completely different this time next year. My friends have helped me find this comfort. A simple question "What is the biggest change you experienced after having children." Most responses offered a devilish smile initiating a nervous giggle from myself. I know, I don't get it, haven't gotten it and have a while before I figure it out. Some swore they would never have mountains of toys around there child, some swore they would never buy a mini van, some never thought sleep would become such a treasure only found at the farthest end of the earth. Clearly children change you. I wonder how I changed, pushed, pissed-off, brought joy or otherwise evoked deep emotions in my parents?
I can't wait to be emotionally challenged, changed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment